Friday, September 17, 2010

Pokemon

I had an awesome dream last night.  It took place in the subways of NYC, and it involved Pokemon!

Most of the details are blurry, but I clearly remember getting on a train, and the lady sitting across from me transformed into a Ditto.  I was shocked, but when I looked down, I saw that I had a belt with a few pokeballs allocated in it.  Immediately I thought "Fuck Yeah!", and opened up all 6 balls.

The first one was a pikachu, which I was very glad to see, and the only other pokemon that was activated was a bellsprout.  3 of the other 4 pokeballs released real animals.  There was a giant pigeon one, the size of Pidgeot, but NYC style.  There was also a cat, a stag, and the last pokeball, a Toaster.

These pokemon didn't last very long, as on the next stop they all ran away, except for Pikachu.  I remember trying to cath the Ditto as well, but my pokeballs weren't working =[.  Not too sure what happened after that, so here's the Pokerap for you guys!


26 comments:

  1. "The other 4 pokeballs released real animals. There was a giant pigeon one, the size of Pidgeot, but NYC style. There was also a cat, a stag, and a Toaster."

    Hey Jackson, I don't think a Toaster is considered a real animal anymore! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, your right. But it had a face and moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm sounds like a lucid dream. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And the last pokeball, a Toaster." I loled... awesome post and such a wild dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty random, I can't remember the last time I dreamed about pokemon

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pokerap brings back so many memories...

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw I miss pokemon! gota find that old gameboy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Random dream xD

    Showing my daily supp!!Check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have interesting dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog!
    Why not check out mine, where I have the latest tour dates for only chart topping acts!
    http://www.chart-top-tours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Showing my support for a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. god i miss being young and pokemon being new and cool. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toaster used toast! It's supper effective? Hell yea. Also I'm liking the PokeRap. There needs to be a Jotho rap next.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i used to love pokemon, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brings back childhood memories! I caught them all til they released new ones :( Supporting!




    http://teegsphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete