Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fried Oreos

It's been a while since I was last on, but I guess it doesn't matter because I doubt anyone reads this well-edited garbage anyways. 
Anyways, last night a friend of mine convinced me to dip oreos in pancake batter, then fry them until they were golden brown on both sides, then eat it.
It was the best thing I ever ate in my life.  I could feel the 500 calories per oreo as they entered my mouth, but I quickly devoured a half dozen before stopping.
What I imagine god would taste like.
After google-ing it later, I realized that this was in fact a common recipe.  Anyways, I encourage you all to try it.  Cant begin to fathom how much better they taste with cannabis.  

16 comments:

  1. I'll... Pass thanks.

    I'm in bad enough health as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look awesome! thanks for checking out my blog and being one of my first 200 followers! showing my support to a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What I imagine God would taste like," hahaha. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont forget the powdered sugar to top it off

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how much fat each one has in it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! i like it very much;)
    supportin you & follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gawd. Heart attack cookies!

    They look good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually never tried fried oreos... I must find some time to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg!!i must try them!
    Followin n supportin :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow.... that sounds unspeakably good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just took 20 pounds looking at the pic !

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm seems pretty good.. might try maknig some

    ReplyDelete